[News] [Linux] Zimbra Now Supports Ubuntu Linux

Zimbra to offer Ubuntu Linux support

,----[ Quote ]
| Zimbra's server software is Java-based software that competes
| chiefly with Microsoft Exchange. People who need to access it
| to use e-mail, calendars and contact lists can use a basic Web
| browser interface or a fancier Ajax-based interface.
| Alternatively, more conventional e-mail software such as
| Microsoft Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird work.
`----

http://news.com.com/2100-7344_3-6181361.html?part=rss&tag=2547-1_3-0-20&subj=news

I am fairly sure that they have supported Ubuntu (even with binaries) for
quite some time, so this could be just PR.