Re: [News] Firefox Gaining, Web Applications May Already Beat Desktop Applications

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Friday 04 May 2007 12:05 \__

>> __/ [ thad01@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Thursday 03 May 2007 17:32 \__
>>

>>> P.S. I like the new system for tagging [News] articles.
>>

>> It was the fruit of a short discussion in one of the threads. We also
>> discusses the possibility of adding numbers for importance, e.g. [1], [2],
>> [3], but apparently it's too subjective to be useful.
>>

> It's a good idea, and certainly makes the postings more easy to search
> through and sort.  I suppose that at some point, I should re-work the
> digest script a bit to respect the new tags...

In what way? By the way, Google Groups only appears to strip off the first
tag. I still tend to forget to tag posts, but it's a matter of habit. I'll
get into a better routine and be more consistent with the tags. It's
something I've said before, but I don't know if you read it.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Othello for free: http://othellomaster.com
Swap:  1036184k total,   466056k used,   570128k free,    27716k cached