Re: [News] [Rival] Vista Compatibility Issues, People Now Gets CHARGED for Drivers

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Windows Vista Compatibility Problems
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | What the Microsoft CEO didn't mention is that products from Adobe
> | Systems, IBM, Symantec, and a number of other high-profile developers
> | didn't make the list of Vista-friendly applications that Microsoft says
> | are either fully certified for Windows Vista or will at least run
> | relatively trouble-free on the new OS.
> `----
>
> http://www.geekstuffs.com/2007/05/03/windows-vista-compatibility-problems/

That list speaks to me from the the back of beyond and it spaketh thusly,

"oi lads, lets keep IBM out of the Vista picture for a while, well it's
their own fault for supporting Linux and for WebSphere, how dare they bring
out a better online app system than our beloved ShitPoint, oops, I mean
SharePoint. Keep Symantec out so we can sell our One Care, who came up with
that name by the way was it Billy who works on his own in stores and works
too hard I might add, he always seems to have a bit of sweat on his face,
lives on his own too I believe, has lots of zits and an amazingly strong
right hook whilst having a particularly weak left hook. Anyway, Adobe, keep
them out and lets see if we can get people to use our format instead. Does
that sound alright to you lot? Don't be put off from speaking your mind
just because I am stood here with a chair in my hands raised above my head.
You all agree then? Ok, that's that sorted. I'll see you all in the next
meeting when we will discuss Eric Schmidt and see if our budget for this
year can accomodate a submarrine and torpedo ready for when his foo king
yaght passes this way again".