[News] [Rivals] Microsoft in Catch-up Mode, CEO Resorts to Insulting Rivals

Microsoft Plays Catch-Up

,----[ Quote ]
| Yahoo! announced a $680 million deal to acquire the 80% of Right Media
| that it didn't already own. This follows Google's (Nasdaq: GOOG) larger
| $3.1 billion deal to acquire DoubleClick, a company that Microsoft was
| originally reported to have been going after.
`----

http://www.fool.com/investing/value/2007/05/01/microsoft-plays-catch-up.aspx

Ballmer: "The iPhone stinks. Microsoft rules. What's new?"

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://weblog.infoworld.com/openresource/archives/2007/05/ballmer_the_iph.html