Re: [Roy Schestowitz Lies Again] Packaged Software Model Will Be Replaced by Services, Say Experts

__/ [ Jim Richardson ] on Wednesday 02 May 2007 03:12 \__

> On Tue, 1 May 2007 15:25:01 -0500,
>  Erik Funkenbusch <erik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On Tue, 01 May 2007 12:56:16 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> __/ [ Erik Funkenbusch ] on Tuesday 01 May 2007 12:40 \__

>>> Weasel boy... Quit the slander in the subject line, okay? Here you go.
>>>
>>> Google manager: Google Apps replaced Microsoft Office at 100,000
>>> businesses
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/9889/53/
>>
>> Geez, It appears that googles spokesperson is lying through his teeth.
>> For example:
>>
>> "Gough says: "It happens that most people are choosing to work in an
>> online environment, a collaborative environment, an environment that has a
>> user interface that they know, with a familiar interface with search in
>> the center. They are choosing to use Google Apps because they¢ve seen how
>> easy to use they are and how productive they can be at home. So they¢re
>> saying why can¢t they bring Google into the workplace and have those same
>> benefits and usability."
>>
>> I'm sorry, but "most" people don't even *HAVE* an internet connection of
>> any kind.  The article even says that 48% of employees don't even have
>> email addresses.
>>
>> Also, nowhere else does anyone even remotely connected to google suggest
>> anything like this.  Googles own official press release doesn't say it.  I
>> think Mr Gough is talking out of his ass.
>

> So when were you planning on apologizing to Roy for your calling him a
> liar on this?

Thank you, Jim. I was thinking the same thing. He has shown nothing but
comtempt while I believe I have been polite to him all along.

--
                ~~ Best regards

  5:05am  up 3 days 13:20,  5 users,  load average: 0.31, 0.74, 0.89