Re: Credit where it's due. Thank you Microsoft.

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Wednesday 02 May 2007 02:13 \__

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, John Locke
> <johnlocke98513@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on Tue, 01 May 2007 17:08:47 -0700
> <ehlf33hjqsem02ejkig4p90bcj12kh85kc@xxxxxxx>:
>> On Tue, 01 May 2007 08:48:51 +0100, Roy Schestowitz
>> <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>>>__/ [ [H]omer ] on Tuesday 01 May 2007 07:51 \__

>>>Should I do the same with [News]? Just for a week?
>> Nope. Roy, you'd go into withdrawal. Besides, with Microsoft, there's
>> always something fishy in Denmark. We just haven't found the fish yet.

Should I flag them differently so that people get choice (through filters)? I
have also been thinking about a priority-like tag to save you guys from
looking at cruft.

> Well, there might be some in Lake Sammamish, just east of a certain
> company's campus...
>
> :-)
>
> One might also look westward in Lake Washington, or even in the East
> Passage, which connects to the Pacific.
>
> (Not that I have a clue, really, though Seattle did have a pretty
> downtown area the one time I went visiting.)

I'm just glad the fish (you know which one) is gone. He has also disappeared
from Digg after getting about 4 separate accounts terminated, suspended, or
deleted (with comments nuked as well). Identity theft is an easy one to
eliminate. :-)

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Hack to learn, don't learn to hack"
  4:20am  up 3 days 12:35,  5 users,  load average: 1.35, 1.00, 1.02