Re: [News] Dell and Ubuntu Deal Confirmed, Looking Ahead

"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> schreef in bericht
> What Dell's desktop Linux move means
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Some of you may be thinking, "Why is this such a big deal?" Linspire
> | has been successful in getting smaller OEMs (original equipment
> | manufacturers) to offer Linux on the desktop for years. Some small
> | OEMs, such as All Around Geeks and System76, offer their own
> | house-brand Linux desktops. Other companies, such as EmperorLinux,
> | have long sold brand-name computers from Lenovo, Panasonic, Sharp,
> | and even Dell after they installed Linux on them.
> `----

Oh yes! I can't wait!!

I want to see the experssions on the faces of Baldy and BillG when Dell,
Lenovo, Toshiba and HP announce Linux desktops. Finally Linux will be on the
road to World Dominance (tm)!