Re: [News] Quality Assurance at Microsoft & Apple at All-time Low?

__/ [ Mark Kent ] on Tuesday 01 May 2007 14:15 \__

http://loot-ninja.com/2007/04/29/xbox-360-elite-prone-to-same-problems-as-others/

>> Well that answers my last question about the eXb0rks "Elite":
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/24mkws (Google Groups)
>>

> How could they get rid of something they never had?  If they'd had a QA
> department, free software might never have become so influential.

Redmond: Who need quality when you can squash rivals?

Who needs quality support when support is a monopoly?

Who needs good kernel hackers when there's only one company with access to
the source code and permission to modify it?

[...]

On we go...

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Mod me up and I'll mod you 'insightful'"
         run-level 5  Apr 28 15:45                   last=S