Re: [News] Google Opens Information to Public, Jimbo Wales Calls for Open Source Search Engine/s

__/ [ John Bailo ] on Tuesday 01 May 2007 15:30 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> Google pushes U.S. states to open public records
>

> Wait till they see how much of the public budget goes to M$ every year.

Your search is completed. No match(es) found.

Bush team deletes embarrassing emails

,----[ Quote ]
| According to the Washington Post, countless e-mails to and from
| many key White House staffers have been deleted to avoid
| congressional subpoenas.

I think that I saw some stunning figure somewhere. Over 5 million E-mails
deleted. Ask Microsoft and Intel about it. There's nothing they enjoy more
than shredding their E-mail first thing in the morning...

>> Wikipedia co-founder wants open-source search engine
>
> It's called bittorrent.

Which people associated with chaos and piracy... quite wrongly so. The same
goes for P2P, which has just been banned in one US university, due to the
RIAA's endless harassment.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz | You can never get nine women to deliver a baby in a
month
Tasks: 121 total,   2 running, 117 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie