[News] Underprivileged Kids Get Vector Linux, Very Pleased

Vector Linux Environmental Stewards

,----[ Quote ]
| I would like to extend my thanks and complements to everyone involved in
| making Vector Linux adaptable, flexible and user friendly. My Lions Club
| sponsors a Computers for Kids program where we refurbish surplus computers,
| load Vector as the OS
|
| [...]
|
| I don't claim to be a Linux expert or evangelist. We are just trying
| to give underprivileged kids in our community access to world class
| technology and a level playing field.
`----

http://www.linuxpr.com/releases/9647.html

Here are some new talks from the OLPC folks:

http://www.olpctalks.com/walter_bender/walter_bender_olpc_meeting.html
http://www.olpctalks.com/christopher_blizzard/christopher_blizzard_olpc_meeting.html

Nicholas Negroponte at OLPC Analyst Meeting (Interviews)

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.olpctalks.com/nicholas_negroponte/nicholas_negroponte_1.html