[News] Linux/Open Source Already Adopted in Wall Street, Linux Use on the Rise

Open Source Slowly Gains Momentum on Wall Street

,----[ Quote ]
| Customers may be comfortable using Linux for infrastructure-type
| systems but less so for business software, said Monica Kumar,
| senior director of product manager for Linux and open-source
| software at Oracle.
`----

http://www.adtmag.com/article.aspx?id=20569

April's data - Desktop Linux usage definitely is on the rise

,----[ Quote ]
| At the average percentage growth rate of March and April, it would only
| take 8 months before linux would have a 10.5% market share! Of course
| that is highly unlikely to happen, but it is reason to celebrate.
`----

http://www.zoji.com/penguinista/blogs/77502

Related:

Linux in 2006: June is Busting Out All Over

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netos/article.php/3650901