Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft XBox Shows Utter Disrespect for Customers

On 2007-05-20, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
> Microsoft XBox Support Doesn't Exist
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Well it's been a whopping 6 months that I've had the XBox 360 HD-DVD
>| player and it's trashed. Turn it on today to watch a movie and the XB0x
>| 360 doesn't see it at all. Been on support for 55 minutes now to have a
>| lady I can barely understand ask me every question 3 times (using
>| different wording) to find out that I need to pay for service because
>| it's out of warranty and will cost me $80 to repair and I have to ship.
> `----
>
> http://www.breakitdownblog.com/2007/05/18/microsoft-xbox-support-doesnt-exist/

It's good things like this that keep MS in the green! Only a truly
admirable company would treat customers this way so as to foster
loyalty from customers, which results in future sales.

> Related:
>
> Microsoft Can't Comment on Xbox 360 Failures
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| Microsoft's Peter Moore tells customers to look past broken
>| consoles and focus on good service
> `----          ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>
> http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=7206
>
> Good service??? Think again...

Maybe some day they'll have some good service people can focus on.
Until then they can fall back on the crappy consoles as a point to
reminisce over.

> The 360's failure rates are bad enough; why does customer service have to be
> this bad?
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>| When it comes to customer service, Microsoft is failing miserably.
> `----
>
> http://arstechnica.com/journals/thumbs.ars/2007/2/12/7002

Must just be a group of very vocal MS-haters. Real people don't feel
this way. Not even if they go through 3 or 4 Xboxes that all get
screwed up the same way the first time they're turned on.

--
They say if you play the Windows Vista DVD backward you'll hear
Satanic messages. But even scarier, if you play it forward it