Re: Just cleaned my killfile ...

amicus_curious wrote:

> "p5000011" <p5000011@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>> These are some of the entries I removed:
>>
>> Roy Schestowiz
>> Roy.Schakemetitz
>> Roy.Schatmewitz
>> Roy.Schavedmenutz
>> Roy.Schestowitz@xxxxxxxxx
>> Roy.Schestowiz@xxxxxxxxx
>> Roy.Schestowotz
>> Roy.Schitzowitz
>> Roy.Spamewitz
>> Roy.Spammer
>> Roy.Spamowitz
>> Roy_Pestowitz
>> Schestertitz
>> rayschestowitz
>> roi_schestowitz
>> roy-at-schestowitz-dot-com
>> roy.schestowitz@xxxxxxxxx
>> royschestowitz
>> schavemetitz
>> schestowitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> schestowitz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> schestowitz@xxxxxxxxxx
>> schestowitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>> schestowiz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> schestowizzle
>> schisterwitz
>>
>> Amazing so many people who post to COLA have such similar
>> moniker's. Or does Roy S rattle the wintrolls so much? :-)
>
> Ponder on the reason why you have a killfile in the first place.  You are
> reading an advocacy newsgroup and apparently cannot stand to see any
> criticism.  Who is rattling whom?

The dishonest cretin Bill Weisgerber (yes, that would be you, you
nymshifting idiot) can't handle the fact that nymshifting like crazy as in
this case has nothing at all to do with "criticizing".
Not the tiniest little bit.

Instead it is just standard behaviour for "normal" windows users. Way too
stupid to "criticize" something
--
You're genuinely bogus.