[News] [] New Ubuntu CE Release, 2 Companies Open Source BI Products

Ubuntu Christian Edition v3.1 (Feisty) [Just Release]

http://www.whatwouldjesusdownload.com/christianubuntu/2006/07/download.html

Will Dell's Deal with Ubuntu GNU/Linux Hurt Microsoft?

,----[ Quote ]
| Now every financial institution and stockbroker wants to know if the
| Ubuntu GNU/Linux solution will sell to the masses. I say yes. It is
| what they been needing: a reliable operating system. I'll predict
| that Dell business will grow more because of it. They are not
| forcing anything on anyone.
`----

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/236493/will_dells_deal_with_ubuntu_gnulinux.html
http://tinyurl.com/2kcnpa