Re: The secret Iraq documents my 8-year-old found

__/ [ nessuno@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ] on Friday 18 May 2007 18:46 \__

http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2007/05/18/cpa_documents/?source=whitelist

> I don't know how Openoffice handles this---I just know that whenever I
> open a .doc file in OpenOffice and then save it, its size shinks by a
> factor of 4.  No change in the document I can see.

Was it index.dat wthat we discussed yesterday...? The trailing effect has
some negative effects and I doubt it's for reconstruction by the users,
unless there are available tools (front ends) to make use of it.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: slippery when dry. You have been warned.