[News] [Linux] Nina Unhappy with Vista, Installs GNU/Linux

[Installing Linux]

,----[ Quote ]
| Personally, I think they're just using this as a scheme or way of
| dealing with the fact that they have not sold that much for their
| Windows Vista. And although I have recently purchased a laptop that
| has Vista in it... I've installed Ubuntu in it, because I was not
| that happy with Vista - takes up too much memory, slows down after
| awhile, and still not compatible with a lot of applications.
`----

http://cessaria.blogspot.com/2007/05/ms-digs-themselves-deeper.html

Not a brilliant blog item, but I just came across it because I was cited.
Here's another messy blog with a good message to deliver.

Gentoo Linux Review

http://linuxreviews.wordpress.com/2007/05/14/gentoo-linux-review/