[News] [Linux] A Look at GNOME 2.19.2, Mandriva Spring (Video)

GNOME 2.19.2 Desktop [Screenshots]

,----[ Quote ]
| GNOME 2.19.2 is the second of nine development releases leading up to
| GNOME 2.20.0, which is due out this September.
`----

http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=article&item=719&num=1

Mandriva Linux Xtreme + Beryl

,----[ Quote ]
| Mandriva Linux Xtreme (with beryl). Polish Edition of Mandriva Linux.
`----

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swCnR6KNoa0

Related:

Mandriva Spring - Beautiful Change of Season

,----[ Quote ]
| All in all I'd say it's a fairly typical Mandriva release. It
| features improved looks and added features, but it is released
| with a few issues. I don't think many of the problems are of
| major importance for the average user, but for myself, I won't
| be using Mandriva without wireless support.
`----

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20070430#feature

FULL review: Mandriva One 2007.1 "Spring Edition": GNOME

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://distrogue.blogspot.com/2007/05/full-review-mandriva-one-20071-spring.html