Re: [News] Latest Attack on Linux Proves Microsoft is Hurting Badly

__/ [ The Ghost In The Machine ] on Monday 14 May 2007 20:14 \__

> In comp.os.linux.advocacy, John Bailo
> <jabailo@xxxxxxxxxx>
>  wrote
> on Sun, 13 May 2007 20:23:45 -0700
> <9K6dnSq3_rP5S9rbnZ2dnUVZ_rrinZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>> Is Hilf that guy I saw screaming on the corner of 156th Avenue NE and NE
>> 140th Avenue in Redmond?
>>

> You're probably confusing "Hilf" with another four-letter
> acronym that might be associated with screaming or
> moaning.... :-)
>
> Then again, Bill Hilf definitely works for Microsoft, so
> could be considered a corporate [insert random pejorative
> term here].... :-)

In his blog he balames the press for inaccuracies, but I don't trust him
either way. He has said many nasty things before.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Linux is like a girlfriend; try to stick to one distribution for a lifetime
  3:00am  up 18 days 11:22,  6 users,  load average: 2.14, 1.85, 1.46