[News] [Linux] New Version of rPath, NexentaOS (GNU/Solaris) Alpha, Crossover

CodeWeavers Releases Updated Versions of CrossOver Mac and CrossOver Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| The new 6.1 versions add the ability for Outlook users to work remotely
| using RPC over HTTP. In addition, both CrossOver Mac 6.1 and CrossOver
| Linux 6.1 will improve windows 3D game performance. "We've made some
| noticeable gains in our game support. We already ran World of Warcraft
| and HalfLife 2, but we've now improved our speed and frame rates,
| as well as adding support for other important titles like Call of Duty
| 2," said Jeremy White, CodeWeavers? Chief Executive Officer.
`----

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070515006095&newsLang=en
http://tinyurl.com/2shaq9

It's shame because Wine is already doing a lot of that of free.

NenentaOS Alpha 7 released:

http://www.gnusolaris.org/gswiki#head-df7a7c76f076b1612c7b66d975b8a04a283bf892

New version of rPath ( http://www.rpath.com/ ) as well.