[News] [OSS] Cheaper Can Mean Better Quality in Software

Source code auditing keeps organizations on the right side of licensing

,----[ Quote ]
| Friday agrees. "Once you put some transparency in the process you
| eliminate the FUD" that says open source software is dangerous.
| "Senior managers are now comfortable saying 'Let's use it,' for
| all the right reasons. It's less expensive and we can produce
| higher quality code."
`----

http://www.itmanagersjournal.com/feature/23260

Sun's Gosling: Java Is Open Source and Doing Just Fine

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.physorg.com/news98440352.html