Re: Microsoft looks beyond the PC and sees Deja Vu

__/ [ asjbiotek@xxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 16 May 2007 07:25 \__

> Something that occurred to me, and one dear to my heart as a pervasive
> java developer....
>
> http://weblogs.java.net/blog/asj2006/archive/2007/05/microsoft_looks.html

Schwartz on teh latest litigation Linux threats:

"You would be wise to listen to the customers you're threatening to sue -
they can leave you, especially if you give them motivation.  Remember, they
wouldn't be motivated unless your products were somehow missing the mark."

        http://blogs.sun.com/jonathan/entry/what_we_did

As Gates said, it's a good thing we have museums to show that Free software
had competition (or was it the other way around ;-) ).