Re: Novell's de Icaza: No Mono-tony in this project

  • Subject: Re: Novell's de Icaza: No Mono-tony in this project
  • From: John Bailo <jabailo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:07:08 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Geico Caveman wrote:
John Bailo wrote:

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

I'm afraid that I do not trust this guy.

Yes, but you'd party at Mark Shuttleworth's house.

To mention Mark Shuttleworth and Miguel de Icaza in the same context is a
serious insult to the former.

de Icaza (right from his Gnome days) is a longtime mine layer for Microsoft.
I trust him about as far as I can throw him.

Shuttleworth is an Internet scam artist who's trying to kite up interest in Ubuntu so he can float some paper and get out fast -- taking in tow a bunch of "Ubuntu Geniuses" that'll cash out in 3 years and leave Joe 401k holding the bag.