Re: Two Good Days for NOVL

http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en-us&q=novl&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

>> Record traffic in Boycott Novell as well. People are getting sick and
>> tired of this company, which to many is no longer a part of the Linux
>> world.
>>

> Yes, they are part of the business world -- not the "linux" world...

Only for so long, Bailo. You can steal your contributors' work only for so
long and get away with it.

I can't wait for the userland to move to GPL v3 and have Hovespian explain
Novell's latest Forklift Technology :)

I am holding off about 10 major updates to a piece of GPL v2 software I have
developed until GPL v3 is out. The first thing I am going to do after I
release it is to post proudly on the webpage that SuSe rpms are no longer
available and will never be available.

One small developer, one small stab, it only takes a few hundred cuts to
kill a monster. And God knows how big are the cuts going to be when gcc
etc. all moves happily to GPLv3 and Novell pieces of s*** are running 2007
technology in 2010 (assuming they survive that long).