Re: [Linux] Chucky Cheese Powered by the Penguin

  • Subject: Re: [Linux] Chucky Cheese Powered by the Penguin
  • From: Larry Qualig <lqualig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 15 May 2007 09:58:25 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
On May 15, 6:04 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Chucky Cheese Runs Linux!
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | I was at Chucky Cheese a couple weeks ago with my kids, and was having mine
> | and my kid's picture drawn by Chucky Cheese at the little Picture taking
> | machine when it crashed on me. We called the man over to look at it, he
> | opens it up, reboots it - lo and behold, it's a Redhat variant of Linux
> | booting up in front of my eyes!
> `----
>
> http://www.jessestay.com/articles/2007/05/15/chucky-cheese-runs-linux/

Evidently some people here have reading comprehension problems. For
people who bothered to read the article, it is not "Chucky Cheese"
that runs Linux but rather the 'picture taking machine' at Chucky
Cheese which is a phone-booth like box that takes your picture.
Amusingly enough, the "picture taking machine" that runs Linux crashed
and needed a reboot.