[News] [Linux] Exploring the Power and Versatility of Linux for a Business

Put The Power of Linux Into Your Business

,----[ Quote ]
| Do you realize how much value is packed into each and every distribution
| of Linux?
|
| Nothing short of phenomenal. A Linux machine can help you solve problems
| that simply are too time consuming, complex, or expensive to solve with
| other operating systems. All you have to do is add your own special
| ingredient.
`----

http://www.linuxplanet.com/linuxplanet/opinions/6386/1

Going political and Linux the Ubuntu way

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://ratbaggy.blogspot.com/2007/05/going-political-and-linux-ubuntu-way.html