[News] [Rival] Journalist Fails to See a Single Thing Where Vista Beats XP

Facing the full horror of Windows Vista

,----[ Quote ]
| So far, Transit has been using Vista Business full-time for a fortnight.
| And so far, we've found nothing that works better than in Windows XP,
| dozens of things that are annoyingly different without being a
| functional improvement, and several things that work at best
| intermittently and at worst not at all. On the whole, we wish
| we'd never moved.
`----

http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/12147/1101/1/0/

A colleague of his recently ditched Windows altogether (see below) and moved
to Linux.

Related:

[Journalist:] Bye bye Windows I don't need you anymore

,----[ Quote ]