Re: [News] [Linux] 7 More Universities and Institutes to Teach GNU/Linux

  • Subject: Re: [News] [Linux] 7 More Universities and Institutes to Teach GNU/Linux
  • From: Snit <CSMA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 15:44:06 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
"Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> stated in post
1295561.mjcegtZPvX@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on 5/13/07 7:35 AM:

> New IT course at seven institutions
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Novell Inc has signed a memorandum of understanding with seven
> | universities and institutes of higher learning to offer Open Source
> | and Linux training as part of their information technology curriculum.
> |
> | The institutions that signed up for the programme are INTI International
> | University College and INTI College Subang , Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman
> | College, Multimedia University , i-Systems College Kuching, Centre for IT
> | Advancement ? International Islamic University Malaysia, Universiti Kuala
> | Lumpur and German Malaysian Institute.
> `----
>
> http://thestar.com.my/education/story.asp?file=/2007/5/13/education/17595160

I know at the college I am teaching at they are doing some teaching about
Linux and OSS.  I have been pushing for *more* of that, as well as more
classes on the Mac.

--
? If A = B then B = A (known as the "symmetric property of equality")
? Incest and sex are not identical (only a pervert would disagree)