Re: [News] Companies Look Beyond DRM, Explore Gentler Altenatives to Copyright and Theft Control

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> Subscription-based playback is possible here, but it's not truly a
> replacement for DRM.

SNORE!

I've been using Rhapsody for years...

All that DRM covers is downloaded files.

With WiMax being pervasive, all people want is access to a rich library.

Netflix already showed the way.

People (Me) are willing to pay a reasonable subscription for access to a
media library whether albums, tv shows, movies.

I'd like to be able to buy a "media license" that lets me download/share
anything I find on bittorrent with other "licensees".

At $20, $30 per month, guaranteed, it's more then they would make from me
buying CDs or going to movies...