[News] [Linux] Speculations About Red Hat Takeovers

Is Red Hat Looking To Buy Zimbra and Alfresco?

,----[ Quote ]
| That speculation is just one of the tidbits coming out of Red Hat's
| analyst meeting with Wall Street on Wednesday.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070511/35247_id.html?.v=1

Does RHX avoid the need for Red Hat acquisitions?

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.businessreviewonline.com/os/archives/2007/05/does_rhx_avoid.html