[News] [Linux] New Linux Devices, Signs of Growth in the Market

Slurp up some WiFi

,----[ Quote ]
| It is, in fact, a mini computer running Debian Linux. Utilizing a
| 266Mhz processor and 64 megabytes of RAM, the Slupr is no slouch.
`----

http://www.gadgetell.com/2007/05/slurp-up-some-wifi/

MontaVista Expands in Europe to Serve Growing Number of Companies...

,----[ Quote ]
| With many millions of devices using MontaVista Linux, we are already
| the leader in the commercial distribution of embedded Linux.
`----

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/topix/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070530005172&newsLang=en

Motorola Breaks the $2,000 Price Barrier with New Dual Core AdvancedMC Module

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/05-30-2007/0004597987&EDATE=
http://tinyurl.com/3dp3qs