Re: [News] [Rival] The Real Longhorn (Not Vista = XP + Gown) Available for Download

__/ [ Jim Hubbard ] on Wednesday 30 May 2007 17:20 \__

> "[H]omer" <spam@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3sa0j4-9k7.ln1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>>> Windows 'Longhorn' Resurrected and Available for Download
>>
>> Blea! Who cares?
>>
>> Even the *pirates* don't want Vista, never mind some 4 year old beta.
>
> It *is* sad when people won't even steal your software.

Bill Gates: "As long as they are going to steal it, we want them to steal
ours. They'll get sort of addicted, and then we'll somehow figure out how to
collect sometime in the next decade."

http://www.cybersource.com.au/press/gates_set_to_addict_next_billion.html

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "The speed of time is one second per second"
roy      pts/1                         Wed May 30 06:41   still logged in