[News] [OSS] Security Through Obscurity Done the Right (Open Source) Way

Security Through Obscurity? It's Not All Bad

,----[ Quote ]
| Security-through-obscurity is rightfully derided under most circumstances.
| My favorite examples are silly copy-protection schemes that are
| trivially foiled...
`----

http://www.enterprisenetworkingplanet.com/netsecur/article.php/3680286

Related:

Open source key to anti-terrorism efforts

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://weblog.infoworld.com/openresource/archives/2007/05/open_source_key.html