[News] [Rival] Microsoft's CEO Uses "Gorilla Dust" Against Linux

Spoutin' Off: Microsoft is more about dominance than quality

,----[ Quote ]
| One of these days, I hope to gain some insight into the mind of
| Steve Ballmer, the CEO of Microsoft. For years I've been trying
| to understand why these guys continue to pursue their goal of
| virtual global domination instead of just becoming a valued and
| trusted member of the greater wired community.
|
| [...]
|
| Their accusation could be what my old pal Ross Perot used to call
| "gorilla dust." This refers to the way a great ape will throw dirt
| and debris into the air during a fight to try and distract his opponent.
`----

http://www.dailypress.com/features/lifestyle/cyberlife/dp-36890cm0may28,0,7122916.story?coll=dp-features-cyberlife

Related:

Behavior May Suggest We're Not Only Human

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/03/18/AR2007031801130.html?nav=rss_nation

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ballmer#Public_persona