Re: Does COLA Mirror Digg.com ? ? ? ?

Tim Smith wrote:
> In article <1180309000.242056.55040@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
>  digger.junkie@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> > The reason I ask is because I see many of the same posts that appear
> > in COLA, over at digg,.com.
>
> That's Schestowitz recycling.  For example, on Digg recently:
>
> <http://www.digg.com/linux_unix/Windows_still_the_only_way_to_go>
>
> Comment by Schestowitz:
>
>    Equivalent != surrogate != alternative != cheap replacement.
>
>    Needs some work on terminology there. :-)
>
> And here in COLA recently, in message
> <1210318.UC75SKMxgL@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>    Equivalent != surrogate != alternative != cheap replacement.
>
>    Needs some work on terminology there. :-)
>
> He sometimes pastes the same comment into half a dozen Digg stories and
> here.
>
> --
> --Tim Smith

Thank you Tim.
I did a little digging and it appears that Mr Schestowitz is indeed
the source of the overzealous postings.
He is not very well liked on digg.

http://digg.com/apple/Leaked_Antitrust_Memo_Reveals_Microsoft_Systematically_Mimics_Apple_Macs#c5677986

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Microsoft_s_Dirty_Tricks_Return_to_Life_Steve_Ballmer_s_OS_2_FUD

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Newly_leaked_Antitrust_Memo_Microsoft_s_Secret_OEM_Contract_with_Dell

http://www.gatago.com/comp/os/linux/advocacy/32385708.html

and many many many many more like that.
Diggers have much higher standards than usenet users or at least
comp.os.linux.advocacy readers so it appears..
What a total waste of time posting all of those messages as if someone
really cares.
People will use the os that suits their needs.
Oh well, thank you for the swift reply to my ??