[News] [Linux] Game Programming the Open Source Way, Lisp in Linux

Open Source vs Affordable Indie 3D Game Engines?

,----[ Quote ]
| Lately I have been investigating 3D game engines. I was mostly
| paying attention to open source engines like Ogre3d, Irrlicht,
| Crystal Space 3D, and the like...
`----

http://ask.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/05/26/206242&from=rss

The Road To Lisp

,----[ Quote ]
| With libraries rounding out the powerful picture of a free, practical,
| and complete Common Lisp environment on GNU/Linux, it's clear that
| Lisp really does present a brave new choice for future coders
| intrigued by the wizardry which can be achieved with such a
| concise, expressive and elegant language.
`----

http://www.tuxdeluxe.org/node/199

Related:

Working for The Man? Advice to a young programmer

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://news.zdnet.com/2100-9593_22-6173644.html