[News] [Linux] Ubuntu GNU/Linux Gets Recommendations

Ubuntu 7.04 Review

,----[ Quote ]
| It's still not perfect, but Ubuntu Linux has grown into an
| excellent operating system. I'd definitely recommend it to
| people switching from Windows, OS X, or other GNU/Linux
| distributions that haven't met their needs.
`----

http://www.softwareinreview.com/cms/content/view/78

He is usually a very harsh and critical reviewer.

Windows Fanatics: What's Your Favorite Operating System?

,----[ Quote ]
| If you're interested in Linux, try using a Live-CD distribution of
| Linux. Once of the most highly recommended distributions is Ubuntu
`----

http://www.lockergnome.com/nexus/windows/2007/05/25/whats-your-favorite-operating-system/

Even Windows blog can't deny the appeal of Linux, especially because of
Beryl.

Related:

Review: Ubuntu Feisty Fawn

,----[ Quote ]