Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Becomes a Worse Privacy Foe Than Google

__/ [ [H]omer ] on Thursday 24 May 2007 01:02 \__

>> New software can identify you from your online habits
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>> | That is the spectre raised by new research conducted by Microsoft.
>
> Microsoft behaves more like a spammer or Malware vendor, than a
> legitimate company. Then again, haven't they always?

To be fair, others can be accused of the same thing. For example, claims are
now being made that Dell PCs with Google toolbar out of the box are
essentially spyware-ridden. Then again, the same goes for any PC with IE7.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Gas, brake, honk! Honk, honk, punch! Gas, gas!
  3:00am  up 25 days 11:22,  8 users,  load average: 0.90, 1.18, 1.31