[News] [Linux] IP Not an Issue to Open Source and Linux, But an Issue to Technology & Innovation

Red Hat Szulik to Microsoft: "We Have Always Been Respectful Of IP"

,----[ Quote ]
| In a keynote opening the Open Source Business Conference in San
| Francisco, Red Hat Chairman Matthew Szulik Tuesday offered an
| oblique response to Microsoft's assertions that its patents
| cover code in Linux and other open-source products.
`----

http://www.informationweek.com/story/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=199701042&cid=RSSfeed_IWK_News

Here's a profile of a company that has just received $12.5 million.

MuleSource: Lightweight integration for heavyweight companies

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://news.yahoo.com/s/infoworld/20070523/tc_infoworld/88739