Re: Munich's KDE Desktops Usability Certified

__/ [ chrisv ] on Tuesday 22 May 2007 18:51 \__

> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>>> "Far easier than expected"...I would think that this statement would
>>> terrify Microsoft execs. <snip>
>>
>>...and trolls.
>>
>>Just look how many trolls Peter's message has attracted. The myths are
>>dying, just like the Munchkins.
>
> Seems to have quieted-down somewhat, however...  Maybe they are
> realizing that their lies and FUD are no longer working.

Maybe they regroup. It was quiet before Vista came as well and then they hit
hard.

--
                ~~ Best regards

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Beauty is in the eye of the beerholder"
Tasks: 136 total,   1 running, 131 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie