Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft in a Poor State, Argue Wall Street Analysts

Verily I say unto thee, that BearItAll spake thusly:

> Personally I am chuffed to bits that Google are doing so well. Gads I
> remember them in the early days of Linux, they gave us
> http://www.google.com/linux and it was a major source of information for
> Linux for many years. Probably not as used now as it was because the
> general search brings you to the same place now.

Oh I dunno. Try searching for "Microsoft" from the Google "Linux" search
page, and check out the first result:

www.mslinux.org
"Microsoft has announced that a team of monkeys will be shot into space
in 2005 to establish the first Martian Colony."

The ironic thing is, that the "joke" of a "Microsoft Linux" ended up
becoming a reality of sorts, with Microsoft's new proxy and bed partner
Novell.

--
K.
http://slated.org

,----
| Amarok Now Playing: "/mnt/sky/The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus,
| The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In
| Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily
| Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of
| All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation.ogg"
`----

Fedora Core release 5 (Bordeaux) on sky, running kernel 2.6.20-1.2312.fc5
 16:18:23 up 35 days, 13:50,  1 user,  load average: 0.08, 0.19, 0.18