[News] [Rival] The Many Rough Edges of Vista (Which PR Tries to Rub Off)

Windows Vista has some serious refresh Issues

,----[ Quote ]
| I have been ranting and whining a lot about Windows Vista issues, as
| I am finding a new bug almost every month.
`----

http://cacheyourcash.blogspot.com/2007/05/windows-vista-has-some-serious-refresh.html
http://tinyurl.com/2un4ep

The stretched buttons problem in IE

,----[ Quote ]
| That said, sometimes even default look has its bugs. A truly
| flagrant mistake concerns buttons in Internet Explorer (including
| version 7) in Windows XP & Vista. If the button's caption is too
| long, the browser produces such a nasty thing...
|
| [...]
|
| The second bug is not likely to be fixed. That's an error in the
| rendering kernel of the browser, and all you can do is to report
| it to the developers and hope that they'll do something about it
| in the future. Maybe....
`----

http://www.dgx.cz/trine/item/the-stretched-buttons-problem-in-ie

Don't let them say Linux has many bugs and errors... Windows may have far
more.