[News] More Reactions to Microsoft's FUD Show Microsoft is the Losing Side

How Far Is Microsoft Willing To Go?

,----[ Quote ]
| If you can't beat them, sue them. Linux has finally awakened the
| sleeping giant: Microsoft's legal department.
`----

http://www.crn.com/software/199601453

FSFE Says Microsoft Patent Claims Don't Add Up

,----[ Quote ]
| The Free Software Foundation Europe responded to Microsoft's patent
| claims against Linux and open source late last week by stating that
| the company's actions don?t suggest patent claims in Microsoft's
| favor.
`----

http://www.computerwire.com/industries/research/?pid=C21B5F71-B398-42D0-A631-FF6DB4547152

Exec Says Microsoft Wants to License, Not Litigate

http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&taxonomyId=89&articleId=293001&intsrc=hm_topic

Microsoft and patent claims: 'Business as usual'?

http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=458

,----[ Quote ]
| Very interesting ploy from Microsoft, I can't say I agree with the
| tactic as I think it's just going to create more negative publicity
| for Microsoft and alienate the Open Source community even more...
`----

http://blog.svoboda.co.nz/default,date,2007-05-21.aspx

Of course Microsoft won't sue over Linux

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.networkworld.com/community/?q=node/15263#comment