[News] [OSS] Another Company Joins Red Hat Exchange (RHX)

CRM Partnership: Centric CRM Joins Red Hat Exchange To Broaden Business Use
Of Open Source Applications

,----[ Quote ]
| Centric CRM joins over a dozen other open source application and
| middleware providers whose products are validated to run on Red
| Hat Enterprise Linux...
`----

http://www.crmmarketplace.com/content/news/article.asp?DocID=%7B4588F1B5-3C87-4B31-ACB6-D0970222CD94%7D&Bucket=Current+Headlines&VNETCOOKIE=NO
http://tinyurl.com/3aenfy