Re: [News] Mandriva is So Good That Competitors Have to BRIBE People to Reject It

http://www.linuxtoday.com/news_story.php3?ltsn=2007-11-09-030-26-OP-MD-MS

>>> There. From the editor of Linux Today. Bribery indeed.
>>>

>> We all know what it is.  'Cept Kier, Erik, Timmy...
>
> You keep repeating lies about me, yet you call yourself honest. Why is
> that?

Because he isn't honest.
He uses the "Snot discussion methods" since quite some time
--
FLASH!  Intelligence of mankind decreasing.  Details at ... uh, when
the little hand is on the ....