Re: [News] Google's Capitlisation with the Power of Free Software

http://blogs.cnet.com/8301-13505_1-9802484-16.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=TheOpenRoad

>>> Stop talking rubbish. There have been other options such as BTrieve for
>>> donkeys years. mySQL has been playing catchup for years because it
>>> wanted to be a real RDBMS.

>>> And how do you see DB2 doing?
>>>

>> I was talking about two particular database engines, those to do with the
>> links in the original post. If you want me to discuss each of the other
>> database engines then start it as a new thread.
>

> It is a thread. Threads meander. As you should well know.
>
> And it was YOU who was waffling on about "other tools".

You know, I think I know what is wrong with you. Totally incapable of
reading simple text. You have a sort of alzheimers that takes you off to
some place that has nothing to do with what was writen. Is there a history
of Alzheimers in your family? You do know that it can actually be triggered
at any age don't you, it can quietly build up in the back ground such that
even those closest to you may not spot it for a time.

I think you ought to start saving up, because the NHS will not supply you
with drugs for the early stages, (court ruling Sept 2007), which is the
only time when it can be successfully held at bay for a few years, instead
you have to be fully Alzheimic before they are willing to help, too late
then though because it can never be reversed, your only hope is for it to
be held off for as long as possible, in the early stages.

You probably think I'm just trying to piss you off too, but I'm not really,
I am unfortunately in a possition to know the way Alzheimers affects
peoples perseptions, and your posts do have a sort of pattern to them that
I recognise. I can't pretend to like you, but I also can't walk past
someone who needs help, there is no harm in you getting tested, then you
could come back here and force me to eat humble pie. I never mind being
proved wrong, so long as it is actually proven.

In the mean time.
http://www.alz.org
It's not just old people.