Re: [Roy Schestowitz lying is bordering on the pathalogical] [Rival] Foul Play at Microsoft's Sister (Departement of Justice) (was: [News] [Rival] Foul Play at Microsoft's Sister (Departement of Justice))

____/ Erik Funkenbusch on Saturday 10 November 2007 09:08 : \____

> On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 03:41:37 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>
>> NY Rejects E-Voting, DOJ Trying to Force The Issue
>>
>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>| In March 2006, the Department of Justice (DOJ) sued New York to comply with
>>| HAVA. Now, the DOJ is serving a motion to try to take away New York's right
>>| to select and acquire their own voting machine systems — in effect, to
>>| force e-voting machines on New York anyway.
>> `----
>>
>> http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/11/09/1831248&from=rss
>>
>> Watch how Microsoft tried to block NYC from using open source voting systems
>> (link at the bottom).
>
> Stop lying Roy.  Stop it.  You're not doing yourself, or Linux advocacy any
> good.  You think by seperating your claim and putting a link further down
> that people won't bother to actually read it, so you can lie your ass off.

What on earth? First of all, stop modifying subject lines to get past filters.
Seconly, /nowhere/ did I suggest that the story above was about Microsoft. It
even says "link at the bottom". I show that the DoJ is totally out of control,
I say that Microsoft has been caught doing dirty tricks in NY, and I also
state that the DoJ is in bed with Microsoft (which it is). It's a matter os
exposing yet more funny business in the Establishment, of which Microsoft is
frequently a part (it is!).

<snip wishful thinking />

Steve Ballmer is even monkier than his moniker suggests
         run-level 2  2007-10-30 19:49                   last=