Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Fights for Control Over the Web (the Hijack Attempts Continue)

Peter Köhlmann wrote:

>Erik Funkenbusch wrote:
>>
>> Duh!g has been mangling my name for a long time.  He won't stop any time
>> soon, so I see no reason to respect his name as such.
>
>Ah, the "he does it too, and he did it first" argument of the mentally 11
>years old ones
>
>Fits you well

Ewik is nothing if not a first-class hypocrite.  Many times, I've seen
him complain "I won't wait for an apology", yet I've also seen him
refuse to apologize, because he feels that others won't apologize to
him!

Way to go, Ewik.  Way to take that morally-superior high-ground.  You
scumbag hypocrite.