Re: SEO DAVE A PR3

____/ Big Bill on Monday 29 October 2007 19:21 : \____

> On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 16:37:58 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous Sender
> <anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>>SEO DAVE'S CLASSIC LITERATURE SITE IS NOW A PR3
>>
>>SO MUCH FOR FILLER PAGES AND BUYING PEOPLE'S DOMAINS.
>
> Well... does it get any less traffic? Having less PR really won't
> affect the adsense revenue which is the point of that particular
> exercise, if I have it right.
> Who knows of a high PR site that survives unscathed? If we can gather
> a list we can assume these perhaps to be genuinely considered as
> authority sites by the Great and Mighty Googs. They might actually be
> giving themselves away here.
>
> BB

PR also stands for public relations. It figures. It's not an indication of
traffic volume. It's just a component of some mysterious forumla.

People still think of PageRank as PublicRelation.

Roy S. Schestowitz     \ Switch to GNU/Linux. Visit http://www.getgnulinux.org/
 08:00:01 up 4 days, 12:11,  3 users,  load average: 0.39, 0.47, 0.96