Re: [News] More details emerge of Microsoft's Nigerian sabotage

____/ Mark Kent on Saturday 03 November 2007 10:34 : \____

> [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
>>> What was Gates doing in Nigeria a few weeks ago?
>>
>> The pretext was, he was going for a photo opportunity with AIDS victims,
>> IIRC. However, it's clear now what his real goal was. That "Foundation"
>> sure came in handy as a front for his underground activities, didn't it?
>>

> I wonder how many millions have changed hands in order to deprive
> Nigerian children of a hands-on experience of the future of computing.
>
> That Bill Gates is so willing to take a direct part in the corruption of
> governments says so much about his character, indeed, his apparent
> complete lack of any moral values.

Here is the latest.

Nigerian-Microsoft deal revealed

,----[ Quote ]
| Intel has just announced that it has donated the lappies to Nigeria for
| nothing as part of a move to train 150,000 new teachers in the populous
| African nation.
|
| [...]
|
| It appeared that Microsoft offered to use its Partners in Learning programme,
| which helps train teachers in computer skills, and the Nepad eSchools
| project, which supplies schools across Africa with computers, software,
| training, networking, connectivity, maintenance and support. This worked
| jolly well with what Intel had in mind in giving the free PCs.
`----

http://www.theinquirer.net/gb/inquirer/news/2007/11/02/trojan-knocks

So two abusive monopolies unite. Godzilla wants to eat Bambi.

Fair competition? Not for the crooks at Intel and Microsoft. They are
too 'busy' gaining market share and whacking mol.. errr... rivals.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Switch to GNU/Linux. < http://www.getgnulinux.org/ >