Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>

  • Subject: Maybe If You Were Honest, Roy Schestowitz ---->>>>
  • From: banjo.boy69@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: 3 Nov 2007 03:31:38 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
--->>   we would leave you alone.

Has that thought ever occured to you?
It doesn't seem to have.

For the record, we don't care your Linux advocacy. This is a Linux
advocacy group and that's what belongs here.
We don't hate Linux.
Most of us don't worship Windows or Microsoft either.
The majority of people in this group are techs, computer enthusiasts
and so forth and as such we are always looking for a better mouse
trap.
Most of us use both systems and have experiences with both systems.
We enjoy reading about Linux and Microsoft as well but when it becomes
filled with hate, paranoia and lies it ends up beoming worthless and
in effect what could be a reasonable discussion turns into a peeing
contest.
Nobody knows what your motives for being in this group are and if you
would just stay on topic, stop the misleading subject lines and filter
out some of your spam, I doubt anyone would really care.
Others have suggested posting more meat and less filler. IOW chose the
better articles and stop re-posting the same ones over and over again
tagged onto each other.
But you seem to have some mission of mercy that you are on, for
whatever reason, and that is what is clouding your judgement.
Honestly, how can you spend 24x7 posting to the Internet?
Don't you have a life?
Your website indicates that you have varied interests which at least
in theory would make you a well rounded person?
So why waste your time with what has to amount to a huge mental
strain?
You were even posting on Christamas Day last year and it wasn't just
to wish the group a Merry Christmas.
Think about that Roy.

In conlcusion, we are going to leave you alone for a while to see if
you consider improving your posting skills.
No attacks.
No name calling.
Nada.
See you next year and please don't sit at the computer on Christmas
day posting to COLA.